"This universal net" with its modern design is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
For example, it can be used to protect architectural monuments, buildings and public parks, link indoor railings or support climbing plants. It can be used almost everywhere.
Advantages at a glance:
• Rope diameters ranging from 1.5 mm to 6 mm
• Mesh sizes ranging from 25 mm to 200 mm
• Version with stainless steel ropes and clamps
• Version with stainless steel ropes and aluminium clamps
• Version with galvanised wire ropes and aluminium clamps
• Flexible configuration of net sizes
Fitted with loops all round the net, allowing it to be fitted almost anywhere. A rope surround can also be supplied on request. The mesh is of square configuration.
When ordering, please state whether the nets should be the galvanised or stainless steel version.
Thickness of steel core: 1.5 - 6 mm
Textile coating: without
Total thickness: 1.5 - 6 mm
Mesh stability: approx. 0.8 - 3.5 kN
Vandalism protection: xxx (stron)g
Noise protection: xx (medium)