Mobile Tunnel Cricket Cage & Net
Dark green (015)
|Ships in approx.||7-28 days|
Mobile Tunnel Cricket Cage & Net - 10m (L) x 3.15m (H) x 3.55m (W)
Our mobile tunnel cricket cage is a top of the range professional cage complete with Huck knotless netting that conforms to ECB standards.
Made with a high-strength fully galvanised steel frame this mobile tunnel cricket cage is a solid choice for professional clubs in need of a dependable mobile cage. To eliminate ricochet the frame is comes with cushioned piping. The 2 fixed wheels and 4 swivel wheels make it easy to manoeuvre and put into position using the easy move system. It comes complete with netting, including a gated back net making it suitable for wicket keeping practice. The cage is supplied ready for DIY assembly with all the sockets and fittings required for quick and easy put-up.
- Fully galvanised 40 x 40 x 3mm box steel frame
- Steel T plate joints for added stability
- Supplied with 2 fixed wheels and 4 swivel wheels
- Complete with easy move system - easily moved by 2 people
- Gated back net for wicket keeping practice
- Anti-ricochet knotless cricket netting included
- Supplied ready for DIY assembly
- 10m (l) x 3.15m (h) x 3.55m (w)
Knotless Cricket Netting
Supplied with this mobile tunnel cricket cage is our knotless cricket netting in a choice of black or green. Our knotless netting is made from high strength polypropylene and is suitable for use from juniors through to professional level cricket. This netting is used by county clubs, schools and leisure authorities all over the country. All Huck Nets Cricket netting is made from the highest quality materials available and conforms to ECB standards for indoor and outdoor cricket netting.
This netting comes in a 40mm mesh size with a 2.3mm diameter making it a mid-weight option. The high tenacity polypropylene is UV protected and weather resistant for long-lasting protection in all weather conditions. The edges of the net are reinforced and stitched with 3mm braid to provide additional strength. We use this knotless netting on all of our fixed frame cricket cages, for cricket ball stop netting and in our indoor and outdoor divider nets.
- 2.3mm diameter netting
- 40mm mesh size
- High tenacity knotless polypropylene netting
- UV protected and weatherproof
- Available in green and black
- Conforms to ECB standards