1525 x 3025mm Webbing Net + Fine-Mesh Cover Net
1525 x 3025 mm Webbing Net + Fine-Mesh Cover Net
If you’re looking for additional security when transporting loads then our Huck Nets webbing cargo nets with fine mesh are the solution. These are a heavier duty version of traditional cargo nets as they are manufactured with a 20mm fine mesh cover. This keeps smaller items and loose loads secure and provides total coverage for larger items such as pallets. The fine mesh cover is manufactured from 3mm high strength knotless polypropylene netting and is weather and UV resistant.
Another key feature of these webbing cargo nets are the multiple lashing points. These integrated lashing points make it easier to secure odd shaped loads and for securing loads at multiple points. This helps to eliminate movement during transit.
This webbing net and fine mesh cover package comes complete with 6 x buckle straps. These can be attached to the loops which are integrated into the webbing of the cargo net. Each net is finished with a secure edging to reduce the chance of rips and tears in the netting and webbing.
- Lashing points (LC): 800 daN
- Vans max. mass from 5 t up to 7,5 t (under DIN 75410-3).
- Flatbed trucks/trailers permissible max. mass from 3,5 t up to 7,5 t (under DIN 12640).
- With GS-mark and labelling following VDI 2700ff and DIN EN 12195-2.
- Model with fine-mesh cover net (made of 3 mm high tenacity Polypropylene with a mesh size of 20 mm)